Friday, July 15, 2011

Oh My Soul.....

This song brings me so much peace.
In the last few days, I can't count how may times I've played this.
And each time, soft, silent, burden-lifting tears flow.

I was listening/watching earlier today.
The tears flowed like a faucet... couldn't stop it.
I wiped as well as I could, fearing little feet would
walk in and worry about Mama's tears.
I looked down, and saw that the shirt draped
over the top of my belly was soaked..... literally soaked!
I couldn't see the puddle for too long, as the
tears began to flow even more.
"Oh what love, oh what love, oh what love....
joy and pain, sun and rain, You're the same, You never let go."

And my tears of pain quickly turned to tears of joy.
Puddle of tears, right on top of sweet Ædith's head.


I've been going through a tough time lately.
This is nothing I want to share.
It's just a tough time.
Snuggling into His arms through the pain.
And I'll be snuggling even more when
I get to kiss sweet Ædith's head!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Teri said...

beautiful song! hope all is ok!