Wednesday, July 20, 2011

To Him Be The Glory!

I will not take any credit.
The doctor can not take any credit.
Even Ædith can't claim this one!

We went to my appointment yesterday
and the talk of doing a version suddenly
changed to talk of a scheduled c-section.
When the nurse left the room, Matthew
and I quickly chatted about how we'll
make our case against that.
What happened to my mustard seed of faith?
It was there, very much a tiny seed, but there.

Went to the ultrasound room to have a look.
SHE WAS HEAD DOWN!!!!!!
We got to "oooh and ahhhhh" over her
sweet face for a bit.
She looks just like Anika!
Her face was all sorts of squished and adorable,
but she has Matthew's nose and the pouty
lips that Ani has always had.

Thank you for all of the prayer.
I can't wait to smooch her head!
Now that we have EVERYTHING ready,
I'll be driving myself nuts finding extra projects to pass the time.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Teri said...

Amazing! And wonderful! Such good news!

How is everything going for you guys by the way?? Better I hope!