Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The answer is "NO"!

No, no baby yet!
I don't understand why people
keep calling and asking if she has
been born yet.
I PROMISE, I will not keep it a secret!

I've been in early labor for a couple
weeks now, steady contractions 3-10
minutes apart since Friday.
I'm not getting any sleep.
Matthew is on leave because I literally
can not function.
No, I don't think it's our responsibility
to update the word on the status of my cervix.
It's my body, I'm very frustrated with it,
and hearing "When's that baby coming"
or "Have you had the baby" is
making me want to SCREAM!

So, listen up: I PROMISE YOU,
WE WILL VERY PUBLICLY ANNOUNCE THE BIRTH!
We are proud parents and Ædith's birth will not be a secret!

Photobucket

4 comments:

EB said...

I'll be praying for your labor and that your family can function alright without your energy and attention as you need to focus on your sweet lil miss arriving soon! We know the good Lord has Ædith's perfect time already picked out. I remember what all the Qs were like when I was 15 days overdue with my lil guy. so you won't be hearing any from me. I would love to see you guys though when we come to town in another week *if you are up for a visit and home from the hospital*. Maybe we can bring you guys a meal or something, I know you will have your hands full. Keep your chin up, baby girl is here soon- oh what love a baby is!

Majorsfam said...

How do I get in touch with you? YOU'RE SERIOUSLY COMING HERE? For what? Oh wow!!!!!! I'd love to see you!!!!!!!!

Teri said...

Sorry you are having such a rough time of it. Those last couple weeks can be so hard. But yes she will be here right when she is supposed to be! Praying it all goes well!

EB said...

Yes, coming there just for part of the weekend until monday morning- to visit some friends and to possibly see about a job on base there. If you email me your cell # to elizabethbeaugh@gmail.com I'll text you back and then you'll have my number too. Matthew's parents live in fayetteville so we were actually stopping there on our way to FL. Curtis and I are going to visit my family for a few weeks- soooo excited! =) How are you holding up? Looks like your last couple of posts that things got a lil crazy there. How's your finger? I can't imagine matthew watching 9 kids! That's amazing!